Terms and Conditions
Naija Ticket Shop is a platform which mediates the buying and selling of tickets online in Nigeria. By using the service on our website, you are agreeing to abide by the rules set out on our terms and conditions.
1. We do not host or produce any of the events details which appear on the site and for which you might want to buy a ticket. We do not control the event nor do we set prices, we may charge a booking fee and these may be set by the promoter or the organizer of the event.
2. It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide us with a correct email address and to contact us if you have not recieved an email order confirmation. All sales are final and cannot be cancelled. Tickets are non refundable in any circumstances other than cancellation of the event in which case the full value of the ticket less any booking fees or payment charges will be refunded.
3. In the rare event of our company acting in a negligent manner, a full refund including any fees or charges will be made. Such scenarios include:
Us failing to deliver tickets which have been registered and paid for.
Us sending wrong details (except if incorrect details were provided)
4. We are unable to accept any liability for tickets which have been lost, deleted, or damaged once they have been received by you.
5. The Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organizer or promoter for which this ticket was purchased must be adherred to.
6. Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellations, it is the ticket holders’ responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled as well as the date and time of any rearranged event.
7. The management of the venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry.
8. You are advised to check if the venue has a last entry time. Even ticket holders may not be admitted after this time.
9. We are under no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control.
10. Any complaints about an event will be taken up with the promoter provided we are contacted within 7 days of the event taking place. We cannot guarantee any outcome.
11. It is advised to check with the venue if photographic and recording equipment is prohibited as well as other items such as mobile phones, other electronic devices and food and drink.
12. We are unable to accept responsibility for any personal property lost, stolen or damaged.
13. If a promoter also lists terms and conditions, these supersede those of our company.
14. All our terms and conditions are governed by Nigerian law.
15. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
16. We may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on this Site. Your continued access or use of this Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms applicable from time to time.